Do you live or work in Loxahatchee and have noticed mold growing in or outdoors? Here at A+ Mold Remediation, we have the expertise, experience, and knowledge needed to completely remediate every mold issue. If you’re looking for peace of mind knowing that you, your family, or your employees are safe from the dangers of mold, consider A+ Mold Remediation!
Attempting to Remove Mold Yourself
All too often, home and business owners think they can remove mold themselves. But, almost always, mold isn’t removed effectively and continues to provide the dangerous consequences to health it hold a reputation for. Using bleach, home cleaners, or covering up with paint doesn’t work to fully remediate mold. And, doesn’t keep mold from giving off spores which can be breathed in, leading to a number of health issues. So, if you’re serious about taking care of the mold in your home or business, consider a professional mold remediation crew like A+ Mold Remediation.
Some Unknown Facts About Mold
Individuals who attempt to remove mold without professional guidance may not know some facts about mold that would otherwise point them in the direction of a professional service. Some of these facts include:
- Mold is carried in the air by way of tiny, unseeable particles. So, it can occur anywhere, whether inside or out.
- Water is needed for mold to live and flourish. So, one of the most important things when remediating mold is to determine where water is coming from. And, to stop water from entering the environment in which mold is living. Water can come from plumbing leaks, a.c. leaks, and even humid air to help mold grow.
- There are over 100,000 different types of mold. And, identifying mold may help to identify the best method of remediation.
- Mold can be found easily by the pungent, stale smell it gives off. If you are smelling something like this, mold may be present.
Choosing A+ Mold Remediation for Mold Issues
Now that you understand why it’s important to have professional help when it comes to dealing with mold, it’s time to choose a professional service. The benefits of choosing A+ Mold Remediation for you mold needs include:
- Choosing a company that’s proudly NADCA ASCS Certified through the HVAC Inspection, Maintenance, and Restoration Association.
- Providing help with mold remediation to all of Palm Beach County.
- Additional services such as HVAC cleaning and general cleaning.
- Not having to deal with the negative impacts mold can have on health due to our high-grade technology and expertise!
Choosing A+ Mold Remediation for your Mold Removal Needs
If you’ve noticed mold in your home or business, don’t wait until the effects of mold begin to get the help you need for remediation. To tell us about your mold issue, contact us through our website. We’ll come to test the affected area, determine the cause, and identify the best solution for remediation.